Pick your own peak to conquer and head towards the most beautiful views the Valley of Jezersko has to offer accompanied by a seasoned mountain guide,
Jezersko at the foot of the Kamnik-Savinja Alps and the Karavanks with a wealth of mountaineering adventured is the first Slovenian place included in the international network of mountaineering villages.
In addition to all sorts of fun hiking and mountaineering adventures, it offers a wide variety of climbing tours both in the summer and winter. Depending on your fitness level, you can choose from various easy, difficult and very difficult options.
* We recommend a tour with an early morning departure so you can watch the sunrise in the mountains.
* easy: Virnikov Grintovec (1654 m), Goli vrh (1787 m), Pristovški Storžič (1759 m)
* difficult: Češka koča (1542 m), Kranjska koča (1700 m)
* very difficult: Kočna (2475 m), Grintovec (2558 m), Skuta (2532 m), Dolgi Hrbet (2473 m)
* easy: Virnikov Grintovec, Goli vrh, Pristovški Storžič
price for 2 people: €150
price for 3–8 people: €50/person
* difficult: Češka koča, Kranjska koča
price for 2 people: €180
price for 3–8 people: €65/person
* very difficult: Kočna, Grintovec, Skuta, Dolgi Hrbet
price for 2 people: €360
price for 3 or 4 people: €120/person